- If you were in a church service this weekend without fear for your life, you experienced more freedom than believers who face persecution in more than 60 countries of the world.
- If you have the entire Bible in your language, you are uniquely blessed. More than 1800 languages in the world have none of the Bible translated.
- If you heard 30 minutes of the Bible preached this weekend, you heard more of the Word than at least 2 billion people in the world today may hear in their lifetime.
- If you gave more than $10 to your church this weekend, you gave more than 70% of the world lives on daily.
- If you had a meal after church this weekend, you probably ate more in that meal than the 800 million+ chronically undernourished people in the world will eat this entire day.
- If you are like most North American Christians, you have not in the last six months told anyone about God who has blessed you in all these ways.
Worth considering . . .