God, I know You know every person who will be proclaiming Your Word today. I thank You for those who've made this commitment, who've studied throughout this week, who genuinely long for You to use them tomorrow. I pray, Father, that You will:
- give strength to those who are weary
- give wisdom to those who wonder how they will say what they need to say
- give courage to those who must speak a hard word
- give love to those who feel unloved
- give fire to those who have lost it
- give grace to those who feel they haven't prepared enough
- give conviction to those who need to confess tonight before standing before Your people
- give humility to those who need it
- give ears to those who need to hear their own word
- give a glimpse of Your glory through transformed lives as a result of Your preached Word.
And, Lord, I'm mindful of our family around the world who put their lives on the line this weekend to proclaim Your message. Grant them grace and courage — even to die if necessary.
In Jesus' name. Amen.