Check out these important posts from others:
5 Types of Ministry Rejection Every Leader Faces by Taylor Combs
We will all encounter rejection in ministry. Taylor Combs explains the kinds of rejection we experience and shares biblical truths we can cling to when faced with rejection.
The Real Reason We Don’t Make Disciples by J.D. Greear
Discipleship requires intentionality. J.D. Greear shares why our churches often struggle with making and growing disciples.
Four Ideas for Handling Conflict in a Church by Fran Trascritti
There are godly ways to address the inevitable conflicts in our churches. Fan Trascritti lists ways to biblically work through issues.
3 Things that Keep Christians from Living with a Sense of Urgency by Michael Kelley
As Christians, we are to live in light of the truth that Jesus could return at any time. Michael Kelley discusses why we don’t share the gospel with as much urgency as we should.
In case you missed this week’s posts at ChuckLawless.com, here’s the week in review:
- 9 Ways for Church Leaders to Lose the Trust of Other Believers
- 7 Reasons to Establish 10-Minute Prayer Times Each Day
- 8 Reasons Young Staff Members Stay at the Same Church
- 10 Ways I Know When My Spiritual Walk is Stagnant
- 9 Things I’ve Learned about Bible Reading