Check out these important posts from others:
Be a Good Neighbor by Micah Fries
Christ calls us to love and serve others. Micah Fries explains why we are to be neighborly to everyone, including those with whom we strongly disagree.
5 Constants in Seasons of Transition by Kevin Spratt
Life is always changing. Kevin Spratt shares a list of constants that can be found in every situation.
Pastors, Don’t Imply that Church is Optional by Trevin Wax
When Christ saves us, we become part of His family. Trevin Wax discusses why gathering as a church is an important component of our faith.
Don’t Mistake Being Busy for Being Productive by Phil Cooke
It is easy to be overwhelmed by all of the tasks we need to accomplish. Phil Cooke helps us move from busyness to productivity.
In case you missed this weeks’ posts at ChuckLawless.com, here’s the week in review:
- 11 Monday Questions for Church Leaders
- 9 Things about America that Surprise Returning Missionaries
- 7 Reasons You Should Say an Extra Prayer for Your Pastor Today
- Thoughts about Today’s Preaching + a Coaching Opportunity
- 10 More Thoughts about Today’s Preaching