Check out these important posts from others:
Glorify God. Keep a Journal by Rebecca Vandoodewaard
A journal can be very helpful for sustained focus of one’s thoughts on God and His word. Rebecca Vandoodewaard highlights four Christians throughout the ages who demonstrate the value they found in journaling.
What Your Pastor Needs From You (From a Pastor) by Neil Lamm
Reader, thank God for your pastor and guard against a critical spirit. See how you can help support and care for him as he shepherds the church. You and your church will be more likely to thrive.
8 Things That Happened the Last Time You Gave to Your Church by Art Rainer
Art helpfully illuminates some of the things that take place behind the scenes because of your giving.
In Defense of Faithfulness: Why Staying Faithful to Your Local Church Matters by Mark Hallock If you need to learn to love your church well again, this post will help you.
In case you missed this week’s posts at ChuckLawless.com, here’s the week in review:
- 6 Quick but Intentional Ways to Pray This Labor Day
- 10 Evidences That Churches Are Covid-19 Weary
- 6 Reasons I Now Don’t Usually Begin with Greetings, Announcements, or Small Talk When Preaching
- 6 Posts on Mentoring—That Is, Discipling Like Jesus Did
- 8 Reasons Worship This Weekend Makes Me Anxious as a Pastor