Check out these important posts from others:
The Easter Story Compels Us to Sacrifice Everything by Phil Bartuska
As we celebrate the resurrection of our Savior, Phil Bartuska challenges us to prayerfully consider how the Good News affects our lives.
This Easter, Bring Your Brain with You by Nathaniel Williams
As believers, we know the resurrection is a historical fact. Nathaniel Williams encourages us to reflect on the Easter story with both our hearts and minds.
Self-Loathing Almost Ruined My Easter – and I’m Glad It Did by Scott Sauls
Our failures remind us of our need for God’s grace. Scott Sauls shares how God can work through our repentance for His glory.
Why There’s No Reason to Entertain on Easter by Jamus Edwards
This Sunday, many people will attend church because it’s a holiday. Jamus Edwards reminds us of the importance of telling the Easter story without watering down the message for the sake of entertainment.
In case you missed this week’s posts at ChuckLawless.com, here’s the week in review:
- 7 Suggestions for New Pastors
- Why Hanging out with Your Congregation Before the Service Can Be Some of the Most Important Time of the Day
- 8 Reasons Church Pain Can Be the Worst Pain
- A Surprising Reason that Church Revitalization Doesn’t Always Work
- 7 Suggestions for Preaching the Resurrection Story This Weekend