Articles are available in PDF format and will open in a new window.
- The Beginning of Church Consulting: Diagnostic Questions
- Question 1 – Is the Church’s Teaching Based on the Bible?
- Question 2 – Is the Church a Praying Church?
- Question 3 – Is the Church Driven by a Great Commission Focus?
- Question 4 – Is the Church Reaching Non-Believers?
- Question 5 – Is the Church Keeping New Believers Who Join?
- Question 6 – Is the Church Both Locally and Globally Minded?
- Question 7 – Does the Church Have a Strategic Plan for Future Growth?
- Question 8 – Are the Church’s Leaders Committed to the Ministry of the Church?
- Eight Principles of New Testament Evangelism by J.D. Payne
- Reaching the Unchurched by Thom Rainer
- Leading a Church to Be Evangelistic
- Leading a Church to Be Evangelistic: Getting the Nursery Ready
- Leading Small Groups to Be Evangelistic
- Leading a Church to Be Evangelistic: Connecting with Non-Believers
- Leading a Church to Be Evangelistic: Praying Evangelistically
- New Year’s Commitments for Church Growth Pastors and Staff
- Christian Fellowship: A Weapon against the Enemy
- Membership Matters
- Members into Ministry
- Praying Churches = Powerful Churches
- Praying Pastors—A Non-negotiable to Effective Church Growth
- Spiritual Warfare and Church Growth
- Celebrating Christmas at Church
- Ecclesiology: The Most Critical Issue in Church Planting Today by J. D. Payne
- The Great Commission and Church Planting by J. D. Payne
- The Other Wing of the Airplane by J. D. Payne
- Missions at Risk by R. Albert Mohler, Jr.