Check out these important posts from others:
The Pendulum Swing Syndrome When Churches Get a New Pastor: Five Key Questions by Thom Rainer
There is a tendency for churches to look for a pastor who excels in areas where the previous pastor was not as strong. Thom Rainer walks through things to consider when searching for a new pastor.
4 Ways to Integrate Singles in the Local Church by Anna Schaeffer
God designed the body of Christ to include members in all seasons of life. Anna Schaeffer shares how singles have unique opportunities to serve and illustrate the gospel.
8 Signs Your Church is Actually Reaching Unchurched People by Carey Nieuwhof
The church is God’s plan for reaching the world with the gospel. Carey Nieuwhof lists ways we can tell if we are actually engaging people who do not regularly attend church.
In case you missed this week’s posts at www.chucklawless.com, here’s the week in review:
- 7 Reasons Why “Just OK is Not OK” in God’s Work
- A Church Health Quiz: Is Your Church an Evangelistic Church?
- Church Health Quiz #2: Is Your Church a Discipling Church?
- 10 Lies of the Enemy that Church Leaders Believe
- An Updated Challenge: Loving Your Children and Grandchildren through Fasting and Prayer