Check out these important posts from others:
What You Say About Your Predecessor Says More About You by Eric Geiger
When a leader passes the baton to you, the way you speak about him reveals your own character. Eric Geiger explains why this matters.
Why We Should Expect Supernatural Opposition by Trevin Wax
We should not be surprised when we see evil at work in the world. Trevin Wax helps us focus on truth during times of opposition.
3 Postures for Approaching Controversy by Trillia Newbell
Controversy is inevitable. Trillia Newbell shares godly ways to handle disagreements.
How to Easily Spot a Limp Leadership Culture by Scott Cochrane
Does your team have a strong leadership culture? Scott Cochrane gives three questions to ask as you evaluate your team.
In case you missed this week’s posts at ChuckLawless.com, here’s the week in review:
- 10 Things Pastors Say Only to Other Pastors
- 10 Ways to Bridge Generation Gaps in Churches
- 9 Reasons Why Churches Think They’re Disciplemaking Churches When They May Not Be
- 10 Random Thoughts about the Coronavirus
- 6 Leadership Suggestions when Facing a Pandemic