Check out these important posts from others:
3 Ways to Live in the Fullness of God in Frightening Times by Ben Mandrell
In a time when it’s especially easy to fear our circumstances, Ben Mandrell points us to ways we can focus our hearts on God.
5 Reasons “Church at Home” Worship Services are Shorter by Eric Geiger
The majority of churches have online services that are shorter than their usual in-person gatherings. Eric Geiger discusses why this tends to be the case.
3 Methods for Connecting People to Online Bible Studies by Ken Braddy
Not only can online Bible studies help church members stay connected during these unusual days, they can also offer others an introduction to Bible studies from the familiarity of their own home. Ken Braddy explains how to invite people into a virtual Bible study.
Crisis Leadership: 5 Things to Do AFTER the Crisis by Ron Edmondson
Though we are still walking through the COVID-19 crisis, it is not too early to begin to prepare for life after the pandemic. Ron Edmondson helps us focus on truth for the next season.
In case you missed this week’s posts at ChuckLawless.com, here’s the week in review:
- 5 Posts on Marriage, with a Focus on Pastors
- One Reason All of Us Need to be Journaling…or Recording…or Doing Something
- 11 Pastoral Thoughts on Celebrating Mother’s Day
- A Webinar Reminder, and a Challenge to Consider Two “Markers” in Your Life
- 9 Things I’d Like to See Continue in Churches in the “New Normal”