Check out these important posts from others:
5 Healthy Ways to Run Your Church Like a Business by Thom Rainer
The local church is not a business, yet some business principles can be wisely applied to churches. Thom Rainer lists 5 business concepts that can contribute to church health.
5 Ways to Get Feedback on Your Sermons without Crushing Your Feelings by Carey Nieuwhof
Sermon feedback helps us grow as communicators. Carey Nieuwhof gives insight on receiving valuable input.
In case you missed this week’s posts at ChuckLawless.com, here’s the week in review:
- 8 Reasons We Preachers Might Be More Boring than We Think
- 7 Questions to Ask about the Length of a Worship Service
- Times When I’m Comfortable Trusting My Feelings and “Impressions” to Know the Will of God
- 8 Reasons Sunday School Classes or Small Groups Turn Inwardly
- 7 Reasons It’s Tough to Stop Being Negative