Check out these important posts from others:
A Case for Sermon-Centric Sundays by Jeff Robinson
Preaching the Word is an integral part of worship services. Jeff Robinson explains why sermons should be the focal point of our gatherings.
Why You Should Share Your Church’s Vision Immediately by Todd Rhoades
Every church must clearly define their mission. Here are three reasons why it’s important to share our church’s vision with visitors.
How to Raise Money for God’s Ministry by Rick Warren
Church giving campaigns should be about more than just raising money. Rick Warren shares why and how to lead your congregation in a giving campaign.
Three Leadership Topics to Discuss with Your Team by Tim Elmore
In order to function well, teams must be healthy. Time Elmore lists important conversations for us to have with our teams.
In case you missed this week’s posts at ChuckLawless.com, here’s the week in review:
- 10 Ways I Didn’t Pastor Well as a Young Pastor
- 7 Reasons All of Us Need a Plurality of Leadership
- A Missing Piece of Calling Out Potential Pastors
- 10 Things We Reveal about Ourselves Based on Our Prayers
- 14 Reasons Some People Won’t Listen to Preaching this Weekend