Check out these important posts from others:
The 30-40-30 Hypothesis for the Post-Quarantine Church by Thom Rainer
Check out these attendance trends Thom Rainer identifies for the post-quarantine church.
Why I’m Going Back to Church After My Husband Died by Clarissa Moll
While on the topic of attendance, here’s Clarissa Moll’s reflections on the need for the body of Christ.
In case you missed this week’s posts at ChuckLawless.com, here’s the week in review:
- 7 Posts to Help You Determine God’s Will
- 6 Reasons I’m So Grateful for My Church Family Today
- 7 Things Unforgiving Hearts Cost Us
- Thursdays with Todd Linn: 5 Suggestions for Preachers to Communicate Better Outside the Pulpit
- 8 Times When It’s Hard for a Pastor to Look Forward to Sunday—and What to Do About It