READING: Micah 3-7, Nahum 1-2
It’s a great question to think about as we begin this week together: “Who is a God like our God?” It’s the rhetorical question Micah asked, too, in the last chapter of his book.
Who, indeed, is a God who:
- forgives our iniquity?
- passes over our rebellion?
- does not stay angry forever?
- delights in His faithful love?
- extends compassion again and again?
- vanquishes (or “treads on”) our sin?
- hurls our sin into the sea?
- keeps His word to His people?
The answer, of course, is that there is only one God who is like this God: the God of the Bible. And, for those of us who are Christ-followers, He is our God and we are His people. Be amazed by this God today.
PERSONAL REFLECTION: How amazed are you by the God of the Bible?
PRAYER: “God, there is no one like You. Amen.”
TOMORROW’S READING: Nahum 3, Habakkuk 1-3, Zephaniah 1-3