Check out these important posts from others:
A key part of restoration after someone has done wrong is repentance. Using the examples of David and Saul, Eric Geiger shares what true, godly repentance looks like.
The holidays offer unique opportunities for us to share the love of Christ with our neighbors. Ed Stetzer lists practical ways to engage the people around you with the gospel during this time of year.
Many people believe they are designed to be leaders, but have not yet taken on a leadership role. Ron Edmondson identifies five reasons people don’t lead, and he shares ways to overcome them.
Overcoming the Illusion of Self-Sufficiency by Andrea Lee
Pride can prevent us from realizing how helpless we are on our own. Andrea Lee challenges us to remember the countless daily ways God sustains us.
In case you missed this week’s posts at www.chucklawless.com, here’s the week in review:
- 7 Reasons the Worship Styles Should Be the Same in All Services
- 7 Reasons to Consider Different Worship Styles in Multiple Services
- 12 Questions for Self-Evaluation as a Church Leader
- 6 Problems when You’re Standing on the Sin Line
- Why I’m Excited about Paul Chitwood as New IMB President…and What My Commitment Is