Check out these important posts from others:
4 Ways the Gospel Is Proclaimed Through Your Ministry Together by Lesley Hildreth
Christian marriages can uniquely display the good news of Christ. Lesley Hildreth shares how married couples can glorify God in whatever they do.
Wise church leaders don’t ignore the past, but nor do they get stuck there. Sam gives us some practical steps for honoring the past while still considering the future.
Keep Witnessing. God’s Still Pursuing. by Becky Pippert
We are called to be witnesses. Through a powerful personal story, Becky Pippert challenges us to never stop sharing the gospel with those around us.
What Does the Road Ahead Look Like by Matt Steen
As churches begin to reopen in the days ahead, each leadership team must decide if/how to continue producing a virtual ministry experience for the congregation. Matt Steen shares a list of models that approach this decision differently.
In case you missed this week’s posts at ChuckLawless.com, here’s the week in review:
- A Confession: 6 Fears of Living, and My Hope for Today
- 7 Reasons the Enemy Seeks to Create Division
- 8 Characteristics of the Best Church Leaders I’ve Seen During the Covid Crisis
- Simple Leadership Statements that Have Challenged Me through the Years, Part 1
- Simple Leadership Statements that Have Challenged Me, Part 2