Check out these important posts from others:
What Should You Do When You Get Hate Messages? Four Options to Consider by Sam Rainer
It’s likely inevitable leaders will receive complaints. The question is, how will they be dealt with?
Systems or the Savior: How Are We Developing the Next Generation’s Faith? by Daniel Kinkade
Check out Daniel Kinkade’s article on reaching students for Christ.
In case you missed this week’s posts at ChuckLawless.com, here’s the week in review:
- Repost: 8 Reasons to Thank God for Your Job Today
- 7 Reasons US-Based Pastors Need to Lead Short-Term Training Overseas
- 6 Ways for the Church to Have More Effect on Society
- Thursdays with Todd Linn: 3 Reasons Pastors Should Play the Long Game
- 5 Reasons a “Checklist” Approach to Bible Study Isn’t All Bad, + an Offer of Free Resources