|All of us face temptation, and all of us sin. Because I have again this week seen the painful consequences of sin in a friend’s life, I’m providing these links to previous posts about sin. My prayer is that God might use one or more of these posts to challenge you to live in victory:
- 10 Things Hidden Sin Does to Us.We might think we’re covering up our sin, but the consequences seldom remain hidden.
- 10 Reasons We Hide Our Sin. Even believers do it sometimes.
- 7 Reasons Why We Must Confront Believers in Their Sins. It’s not easy, but we need to do it.
- 10 Reasons We Don’t Want to Confront Sin. Here’s why we struggle with this task.
- 7 Reasons Your Ongoing Sin Hurts Your Church. Our sin affects others—even when we don’t realize it.
- 7 Truths about the Weeds of Sin in Our Lives. Getting rid of weeds takes effort.
- When You Grieve a Prodigal’s Sin More than He or She Does. It’s almost impossible to describe this pain unless you’ve walked in these shoes.
- What God Does with Our Sin. I pray this final post brings you hope.